Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Trace Update!


Well our little guy is almost 16 months old...so hard to believe! Everyday he is doing new things and learning new words! His favorite things to say are "Papa" "Lawnmower" "More" "MesMes" (which is what he calls Maisel) and SOOO many more. He is learning his colors, already knows all his body parts, and basically repeats everything we say and do. He would love to spend ALL of his time with his Papa, but unfortunately for him he has to come home with us at night :) He loves to push his lawnmower around and help vacuum the floors.

We had a wondeful vacation in California and Trace just loved it! The ocean, the birds, the sand, and just running wild! Aunt Linda spoiled him and took him to Toys'R'Us and let him pick out anything he wanted! He picked out a lawnmower and vacuum. He also got a lot of warm clothes for our upcoming trip to Cloudcroft! While he was there he fed birds everyday....here is a small video of this...http://qik.com/video/3111096 He loved running on the beach with his Papa and Grandma and Daddy. He is such a big boy, with a big boy attitude!

He is such a funny kid! I think he is going to be a great big brother. He has two babies at grandma and grandpas during the day, and he LOVES them! He is always pointing to my belly telling me that its the baby. I guess we wil see in a short 22 weeks (or less!).

This Friday, we find out what we are having. Everyone thinks its a girl, but I am not sure. We will be excited either way. If its a boy it will be great to have them that close together and the fact that we already have everything will make it just that much better! If its a girl, it will be different since Trace is all boy and thats all we know. It will be a new nursery, new clothes, and new toys! I know ill get into the spirit of shopping once we know :)!

I hope everyone is doing well. We hope see and/or hear from you all soon! I will do my best to keep this updated more often! I will post pictures when I get home today!

No comments:

babies baby