Thursday, August 20, 2009

BIG News!

Over the last several weeks we have been so excited about the news we got on July 17th. Aside from getting my very first speeding ticket (blah) I found out we will be welcoming a new addition to our house next March. As of today I am almost 9 weeks and doing fairly well. We are so thrilled it worked out as we planned and that I will be having the baby at the end of the school year instead of during the summer!

This time around is very different than with Trace. I am showing much sooner, already considering putting on maternity clothes, I feel sick and have been unable to mow through casseroles like I did the with the boy, but I think I have found my stride. I have a feeling this will be an interesting pregnancy!

Trace is doing well and is enjoying lifting my shirt up in public places to tell me that there is a baby in my belly. He has learned to give closed mouth kisses and tell us no. He likes to hit the TV with his golf club and bite the dogs. Anything and everything that is crazy. Little boys are so much fun.

2 comments:

Jackie Sawyer said...

Congrats on your pregnancy!!!

I founf your blog randomly and your little boy is so cute!

Is your new baby a girl or a boy?

Rachel Tucker said...

Thanks! We found out we are having a girl in March. We are really excited. I hope this baby is as well behaved as my guy was as a baby!

Thanks for the sweet comment :)

babies baby